Daytona country 500 fest, also known as “The Great American Music Fest at Daytona”, features the most famous celebs in country music. The fest will be programmed on multiple stages that are specifically built and designed for this event. The world-famous Daytona International Speedway hosts this mega-music fest on its infield, the hallowed grounds, which is an iconic motorsport venue in America.
Similar to the races at the Speedway, Daytona Country 500 facilitates fans to camp out in the ground, the infield, which is literally inside the fest grounds. It also provides a full-range camping opportunity, which caters to every budget, from a tent to deluxe RV locations.
The most exciting feature of this music fest is that it allows the fans to get personal and close with their favorite country music celeb through artist meet-and-greets, which takes place in the garage.
Other Daytona Country 500 festivals:
- Arcade games
- Carnival rides
- A select food menu sold in food trucks and booths
- Country-and-western merchandise
- Cooling water elements
These along with other exciting features transforms the Speedway to a festival-goer’s dream.
Facts about Daytona Country 500 fest:
- Entry to individuals of all ages
- Rain or Shine (though danger from lightning may delay a performance)
- Festival ends by or before midnight all three days
- ATMs will be available on the site
- All retail vendors accept credit cards and cash
- Parking lots open 12:00 pm – 2:00 am
- Re-entry permitted for all guests with a 3-Day wristband (GA or VIP)
- Line up and set times subject to change
- Charging stations will be available on the site
The Great American Music Fest at Daytona is set for Memorial Day Weekend which is May 27, 28, and 29. It will feature stars Jason Aldean, Kid Rock, Willie Nelson, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, and 40 others.
- Single-day general admission pass: They cost $ 75 and provide access to all bands performing on that day.
- Three-days general admission pass: Costing $ 185 will provide early access to the ground every day. You will be able to enjoy the music of more than 20 bands and have re-entry privileges.
- VIP pit pass: It costs $699 and comes with features such as free Wi-Fi, misting and shade, comfortable furniture, cell phone charging stations, private merchandise stand, complimentary massage, and food and beverage purchase from VIP booths. It also provides a parking pass for all three days.
- Crew chief VIP experience: The cost of this pass is $999. In addition to the features of VIP pit pass, it provides additional features such as access to areas that are closest to the stage, access to Crew Chief VIP Deck with premium sitting, access to the VIP viewing area at the Bluebird theatre with dedicated bar and air-conditioned flushable restrooms.
- Super crew chief VIP experience: It costs $1599 and has all of the above-mentioned features with other features such as golf cart transportation between the Bluebird Theatre and Country 500 stage, complimentary beverage the entire fest, Exclusive SUPER Crew Chief merchandise gift, and a premium parking pass.
This Country 500 camping will give you an experience of being transported to a fest community with a series of neighborhoods that are occupied by luckiest fans. If you are lucky enough to reserve camping, you will get access to the heart of the music festival, a stroll from the campsite to the stage and beverages and food offerings.
All fans can join for a weekend full of music, tan, beach, and drinks! So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and book your stay. For further information, you can visit the Daytona International Speedway website.