Daytona 500 takes place in mid-February, every year. Unlike most of the sports that are played at the end of the year, NASCAR’s premier race is the first competition taking place every year. The competition is unrivaled and fierce on the NASCAR circuit, given the Daytona 500’s price and prestige.
|Streaming||Coupon (50% Off)|
|TV LINK 1 (real-time streaming)||Watch Here||discount50|
|TV LINK 2 (real-time streaming)||Watch Here||get50|
If you are a sports fan, attending Daytona 500 might be one of the things on your bucket list. Given the importance of this race, finding a perfect seat is crucial. This can be a daunting task if you have never been to this race before. If you are also amongst them, this seating chart will be beneficial for you.
The Seating Chart
The permanent seats for fans are placed on the front stretch, which consists of five different zones, the name of which corresponds to the place where seats are present.
The five zones are:
- Turn 4: As the name suggests, these seats are closest to the track’s 4th turn. Seats included are 108/308/408 through 125/330/430.
- Pit in: These seats are placed at the beginning of pit road. Seats included are 126/331/431 through 139/339/439.
- Start/Finish: This is a no brainer that the seats are located on the start/finish lines, which is located in the center of the front stretch. Seats included are 140/340/440 through 152/362/462.
- Pit out: In contrast to pit in, these seats are placed at the end of the pit road. Seats 153/363/463 through 166/372/472 are included in this zone.
- Turn 1: It is closest to the track’s 1st turn. It includes seats from 167/373/473 through 184/395/495.
So, what are the best seats?
The best seats may be different for everyone. Seats 363-372 (upper section) or 126-139 (lower section), are less expensive and are value for money. To see the entire track, seats 340-362 are recommended as they are placed ahead of the pit area and are at a sufficient height to provide a perfect view of the entire track. These tickets also provide access to the Tri-Oval club where you can purchase drinks and foods.
- Tower seating: They are the most desirable and the most sought section. Seats in this section is a must for anyone who will be entertaining clients. This section starts from rows 25 and includes the last 25 rows of the grandstand seats.
- Box seating: they generally stretch from the row 15 up to row 24-26 in various sections. This section is located beneath the tower section and is a good alternative if seats are not available in the tower section or are too expensive.
- Chair seating: This section is located beyond the boxes and includes the first 14 to 19 rows of various sections.
Daytona Club Seating
This section provides an ultimate race experience. It provides you with the best seats with luxurious surroundings. In this lounge, you can enjoy meals across various cuisine with a flat-screen and an open bar.